Don’t forget to subscribe to our news letter if you haven’t done so already and you’ll be entered into our monthly “Win a board game of your choice” competition. Just click here.
Welcome to Creature college Update 14
So only 19 days to go until our Kickstarter kicks off at 7:00 PM EST on the 23rd September. Our highly trained games otters are working at full tilt to make sure that it’s going to be a great launch day and campaign. Don’t worry we’ll remind you when the Kickstarter goes live but we have some great things to tell you about!
- If you live in the US, UK, Western Europe, China, Japan, Australia, Korea or New Zealand postage and packing on the Kickstarter will be absolutely free – yup, you heard us! There are a small number of countries that we’ll still have to charge postage and packing for but for the majority of our customers you won’t pay a cent/penny/euro cent or yuan!
- We’re going to give you an additional card absolutely free regardless of whether we hit stretch goals or not! Hector Headskew is a free wild card that will only be available for backing the Kickstarter and at game shows. We’ll even be able to give you the card this year at Essen!
- We’ve had some great reviews from Breacher18, Board Game Brawl, Bower’s Game Corner and Undead Viking. You can see all of the reviews on our Creature College.
- We’ve finalised our stretch goals and we have some really exciting ones for you, 5 additional replacement art cards for the game, your own creature college cup, cloth gem bags and custom 3cm wooden custom dice! We’re not saying very much yet about our final stretch goal but we can tell you that it’s more than a bit special! 🙂
- We’ve created a whole series of Creature College videos which will not only show you what you’ll get in the Kickstarter but will also really help you get to grips with how the game is played. You can find the unboxing and play through videos here.
- We’ll be running give away competitions and doing all sorts of other cool stuff all night on the 23rd and 24th of September on The Board Game Group. Come and join us….we’ll have lots of fun and there will be a stack of prizes to win!
- If you live in the UK and your an avid reader of Tabletop Gaming Magazine you’ll find us in there in the latest issue. So pop down to your local W.H. Smiths and pick up a copy or better still…give a copy to a friend and spread the word!
- We’ve created a whole bunch of social avatars that you can use. Spread the word and we promise you some really great stretch goals as our targets fall.
Not to forget that we’re also now only a month away from Essen! We’ll be on stand 7-G112 at the show which we’re sharing with our fantastic printer Wingo Games! Come and play a game with us if you’re going to be there!
Last but not least, thank you for all the fantastic support that you’ve given us and continue to give us. We couldn’t do this without you…no I mean it, we *really* couldn’t do this without you. We’d give you all a great big hug if we could!